3.25.2009

Falling Forward

This might be the shortest post in history, sometimes I don't think I have the ability to think too deeply. I can't get out of my mind something I heard on the radio this week. A woman called in to the Spirit radio station in my town talking about a huge mistake she had made in her life. The host of the station said something to the likes of " a crucial part of living a successful christian life is learning to fall forward". That was exactly what I needed to hear that day. How often do we get ourselves in the right direction( or so we thought) and here comes temptation soon followed by failure and sin. Too often we sin and use that as an excuse to fall backward and in turn stay in the desert. Its not always Satan can truly win until we fall backward, that is what his true agenda is for our sin, To make us fall backwards. When we choose to fall forward, repent and learn from that failure Satan's agenda has failed. When I started this blog Satan hit me with temptation from all directions...I fell, thought to myself ' I have no business posting blogs about Christianity or my faith'. I then chose to fall forward, I repented....I learned. My savior reminds me no one is good enough without the sanctity of his blood. Thank You God for your love.

4 comments:

  1. This is so good, I think I will now remember, always, fall forward, not backwards, probably on my knees. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I love your new blog. Can't wait to read more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from your sister's blog to say, "welcome to blogland!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very Inspirational...blessed me. Good Stuff.

    ReplyDelete